Thursday, June 4, 2009

Alright...

Ok...time to jump start this thing.

Hi! I'm Chris. Most peoples call me Doogie...for some strange reason. I'm a Video Game nerd, Star Wars nerd, and all around geek. I live in the desert, for some god forsaken reason. I'm married to my lovely wife Margaret (margaretmater.blogspot.com) and we have one wonderful son. I hate my job, but who dosen't. I work at the Palm Valley 14 and the Booth Manager. And if you're looking for a job...I am hiring.

Other than that, I spend way too much time on the internet. I'm a recovering WoW player (who isn't now a days). I do spend way more time on my 360 now, and am always looking for game recommendations. So if you have any, hook me up.

Well...that's about it. I'll have other random musings up soon...so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment